A: Yes, you can! Gift dollars are treated as cash and can be used either at Chili's or Sarpino's and at any stores via in-store visit or telephone only.
Articles in this section
- How do i register my card?
- I've have 2 cards. Can i combine them into 1?
- Q: Do you have an app?
- Q: Can i use my gift dollars in my gift card at both brands?
- Q. What’s the maximum points I can have in MyRewards card?
- Q. Why am I unable to get points when I have a party catering?
- Q. I have sign up your card online and received a virtual number. I would like to have a physical card. Can I do so?
- Q. I forgot to bring my card. Are you able to help to add points at a later time?
- Q. What are the other points can I get?
- Q. What are the items that I can redeem?